Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 applications are now being accepted in China. The Office of China Postdoc Council (OCPC) and Zhejiang University are collaborating to award the scholarship. The International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program at Zhejiang University is open to both national and international students from all corners of the world. Related Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022-23 – Fully Funded
Students interested in pursuing a postdoctoral degree at Zhejiang University in China are urged to apply. This is a fully-funded scholarship for the 2022-23 academic year. China is a famous destination in Asia for education and Zhejiang University is one of the top-ranked universities in China. it is also famous for its research work. Apply for SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 – Fully Funded
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is an Hangzhou-based university that was founded in 1897. It is China’s oldest and most respected university. The institution offers 140 bachelor’s degrees and 300 master’s degrees. The university is now ranked number 38 in the globe. Related Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 at Donghua University China – Fully Funded
Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship Summary
- Fellowship Country: China
- Funding University: Zhejiang University
- Study Level: Postdoctoral
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Total Awars: 500
- Eligible Countries: National & International
- Last Date: 10 April 2022.
The chosen individuals will get a 200,000 RMB annual allowance from OCPC and a 100,000 RMB annual allowance from Zhejiang University, which will be utilized for the following purposes.
- Costs of living
- Allowances for housing
- Social security benefits
- Expenses for round-trip foreign travel
Note: If the student has a contract for more than two years, the university will pay a yearly stipend of 250,000RMB.
- Applicants of any nationality are welcome to submit an application.
- For the two-year research, the candidate must be physically and mentally fit, as well as under 35 years old.
- In the last three years, the candidate must have completed a PhD degree.
- The applicant’s PhD degree must come from one of the top 100 universities in the world.
- For the two-year postdoctoral programme, successful candidates must stay in China for at least 20 months.
- Before applying for the fellowship, the individual must have a strong academic background.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in either Chinese or English.
- Employees from China who work full-time are not eligible to apply. Due to the fact that this is a full-time research project.
- There are no additional foreign fellowships available to the candidates.
The deadline for all students to apply for the International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program 2022 is April 10, 2022. In October, the final findings will be released.
How to apply?
For the Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 in China, there is an online application method. Applicants must first register on the OCPC website before filling out the application form and uploading the needed papers. Then, before the deadline, submit the application.