Do you wish to attend an Australian university for your master’s degree? The ideal option for you is the Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022. You will attend one of Australia’s Top 8 universities to study. Australia’s Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship is a type of future scholarship. For international applicants, up to 17 Fully Funded Scholarships will be given out. You will be assisted in creating a global network of relationships via this leadership program. The duration might range from two to three years, depending on the course.
Many people dream about visiting Australia. Pick to study in Australia without taking the IELTS. Australia is one of the nations that provides international students with a safe environment, grants, and best academic opportunities. The finest place to live and study is Australia. Top & Excellent Research-based Universities are actively participating in the Westpac Future Leaders Program 2022’s Fully Funded Scholarships. You may also like Google Software Engineering Internship 2023 | Google Software Internship.
Through a rich postgraduate experience at one of Australia’s top universities and participation in a customized, nine-month Leadership Development Program, the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship supports Australia’s future leaders. In 2022, up to 17 scholarships for postgraduate coursework or research up to $120,000 over generally 2-3 years will be given out. In exceptional cases, Ph.D. applicants will be offered consideration for funding for their fourth year. Must also visit Commonwealth Professional Fellowship 2023 in UK.
Details of Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Australia
- Degree: Master’s & PhD degree programs
- Duration: 2 years, 4 years
- Deadline: September 01, 2022
- Masters by coursework – the program must be completed within 2 years
- Masters by research – the program must be completed within 3 years
- Ph.D. – the program must be completed within 4 years.
List of Universities
The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship program is available at the following universities in regions with a world-class reputation:
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- University of Western Australia
- University of Tasmania
The scholarship program is valued at up to $120,000 and includes:
- Support for your research or study For applicants who are enrolled in coursework, the Scholarship helps with living expenses. The money from scholarships can also be used to travel within Australia to conferences or carry out additional fieldwork.
- Leadership Development Program
- International Experience
- The “W100” stands for Westpac 100 Scholars Network. Money can be used to launch an idea, but it needs a network of motivated individuals to keep it alive. This network, which now connects people with ambitious ideas to create a better future for all Australians, has more than 500 members and is expanding by 100 students a year across our five scholarship program.
- In March 2022, 100 Westpac Scholars from our five scholarship programs will assemble in Sydney to take part in specialized courses.
Eligibility Criteria of Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022
You must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia (NZ citizens who are not also Australian citizens are not eligible):
- Your first undergraduate degree must have been earned after September 1, 2016, or it must be finished before December 31, 2021.
- You’ve decided to enroll full-time in a PhD, a Masters program through coursework or research at a participating university.
- Only for Ph.D. and Masters by Research applicants, your university will need a letter of support from your supervisor, the dean of the faculty, the head of school, or an equivalent.
- If selected, you must attend the Westpac Scholars’ Summit on April 7-8, 2022, and the Leadership Development Program Sydney Residential on February 13–18, 2022, both of which are hosted in Sydney.
- Academic success and accomplishments are significant.
- Being able to explain how their suggested course of study could help Australia’s future growth and prosperity in one of the Trust’s major funding areas
- A wish to participate in and support the Westpac 100 Scholars Network
- A deep sense of belonging to Australia and a dedication to helping others.
- Stage 1: First Round Shortlisting – Westpac Scholars Trust shortlisting
- Stage 2: Online assessment
- Stage 3: University shortlisting
- Stage 4: National Assessment Center – 7-8 December
Application Form for Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022
- Your resume should be no more than two pages, written in 10-point Arial with 1.5 line spacing.
- Certified copies of all academic records from universities
- For Ph.D. and Masters by Research applicants exclusively, your university needs a letter of support from your supervisor.
- There are two reference letters needed.
How To Apply for Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022?
Online applications are accepted. All candidates who have been shortlisted must appear for an interview in Sydney. The Westpac Scholars Trust will propose the day that candidates will attend and will inform of the date assigned when finalists are chosen.