VCDNP Paid Internships 2022 are the latest internships in Austria open for applications. Young people from underdeveloped nations are eligible to apply for these international internships in Europe. The implementation of research relating to nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament will be aided through internships for international students. Under the guidance of experienced and qualified experts, interns will have the opportunity to conduct research in international labs.
Additionally, interns will have the opportunity to take part in VCDNP-hosted classes, presentations, conferences, and seminars. Such events will provide chances for foreign interns, giving them the ability to network and meet with experts from other countries’ organizations. So people can improve their interpersonal skills by participating in a paid internship program in Europe, where they will interact and collaborate with people from all backgrounds. Students with academic backgrounds in biology, engineering, political science, chemistry, or other relevant subjects must apply. You may also like Apple Trainee Program 2023 | Apple Internships
VCDNP seeks to promote progressive conversation on a worldwide scale through such projects. VCDNP has created this program with the intention of fostering world peace and security by offering a forum for discussion and decision-making. This internship will take place in Vienna, Austria, for six months. The Australian Foreign Ministry founded the non-governmental Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP) in 2010, and the James Martin Center for Non-Proliferation Studies in the USA operates it. Must also visit University of British Columbia Fellowships 2022-23 in Canada
Details of the VCDNP Paid Internships
- Offered by: VCDNP
- Duration: Six Months
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award country: Austria
- Last Date: 31st July 2022
- Candidates must be recent graduates in science and policy-related university programs.
- Applying graduates from poor nations are encouraged.
- Additionally, female candidates are strongly urged to submit an application for this paid internship.
- They must be able to show that they are concerned about non-proliferation policy issues.
- Additionally, they need to be excellent communicators (especially in English).
- They must have proficiency in MS Office as well.
- VCDNP will favor candidates with foreign language proficiency.
- They must also be aware of online meeting platforms.
- It is preferable to have experience with social media and graphic design.
Following documents are required to apply for VCDNP Paid Internships:
- Visa for Austria
- Two-letter of recommendations
- Writing sample in English (max five pages)
Benefits of VCDNP Paid Internships
- A stipend of 1000 euros per month will be given to interns.
- The stipend will pay for travel expenses and flights.
- Moreover, if the internship is distant, a small stipend is provided based on the intern’s location.
- Develop networking and communication.
- A chance to promote sustainability and world peace.
- Opportunity to attend foreign seminars and lectures.
How to apply for VCDNP Paid Internships?
- The VCDNP official website is where applicants can submit their applications because the process is entirely online.
- Provide accurate information.
- Candidates must respond to the following inquiries:
- What draws you to this internship?
- How well-versed and knowledgeable are you in nuclear matters?
- Submit your CV or resume in PDF format.
- Complete all the relevant fields and submit your application by the due date.
- The last date of VCDNP internship applications is July 31, 2022.
- The internship will start on September 15, 2022.