Applications are now being accepted for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022–2023. The Canadian Government Scholarships 2023 are open to all the international students worldwide. Over 166 fully funded scholarships are being offered by the Canadian Government. Awards from the Vanier Canada Scholarship Program are available for PhD or master’s level study. Vanier Scholarships demand a strong academic record because of a strong competition.
Top Canadian Universities offer Canadian Government Scholarships. This is the most renowned and the greatest scholarship offered by the Canadian government. You may not want to miss this fantastic chance. The Vanier Scholarship for Canada will pay for all of your study-related costs. Also apply for University of Otago Scholarships 2022-23 in New Zealand
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS) program, which was named in honor of Major-General Georges P. Vanier, the country’s first francophone governor general, aids Canadian universities in luring top-notch doctorate candidates. The time span of the scholarship is three years. You may also like Trustee Scholarship in the USA 2022-23
Details of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-23
- Provided by: Canadian Government
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Canadian & International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1st November 2022
List of Research Topics
The applicants of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2023 will have the following research topics:
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Social sciences and humanities research
- Health research
List of Universities for Scholarship
Over 50+ Universities are offering Canadian Graduate Scholarships. You can see the list of the Universities by clicking this button:
An annual stipend of $50000 is given to the winners of the scholarship. This amount is enough to cover all the expenses of education for a year. It covers the living expenses of 1 person, tuition fees of a year, dormitory, and other expenses to study in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Both the permanent residents of Canada and foreign applicants are eligible to apply.
- A candidate needs to have full commitment to studying full-time.
- Canadian universities also require an English proficiency test (IELTS/TOEFL)
- The applicant must have a previous experience of a research project.
- Click on this button for more information about the eligibility criteria of Vainer CGS.
The deadline of applications for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-23 is 1st November 2022. Don’t miss this amazing chance and apply before the last date. Applications are open from 30th June 2022.
How to Apply for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships?
- Verify your eligibility for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship first, and then submit an application to one of the universities on the list of Vanier Scholarship Universities.
- After that, get in touch with the graduate faculty and let them know you’re interested in the Vanier Scholarship.
- Make a CVV (Canadian Common CV) and connect it to ResearchNet.
- Start your ResearchNet application and complete it in accordance with the research interest.
- Check the official website for more details.