Applications are now being accepted for the University of California Free Online Courses 2023. This is a great chance for students all across the world who desire to learn online while staying inside their homes.
The University of California is providing over 18 different, innovative, and beneficial courses that are entirely free. All the courses included in it are provided in the English language and are totally free of cost. It’s a fantastic way to spend our quarantine days and get us all linked up in our homes. You may also like Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2023 for International Students.
Founded in 1868, the University of California, Berkeley, is a public research university. Berkeley is the flagship of ten campuses, and out of them, the University of California is often regarded as one of the top universities in the world in terms of education. Must also visit USIP Free Online Courses 2022 with Free Certificates.
University of California Free Online Courses Details
- Host Organization: University of California, Berkeley
- No. of Courses: 50+
- Course Fee: Free of Cost
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: All Aspirants
- Last Date: No Deadline
About University of California Free Online Courses
Berkeley is likewise operating with edX to broaden and develop small online private courses around the world in order that the maximum number of young learners gain on this time spent inside our homes in this pandemic. This idea has fashioned the UC Berkeley Online Course in 2020. Also, there’s a huge range of courses to pick from starting from essay-writing to peace building.
Guidance is available in a maximum of the programs, but a few courses are just no longer eligible. EdX additionally offers reductions for folks who can’t come up with the money to buy the certificates by themselves. Edx courses are accessible to anyone.
These small online courses are designed to evolve and boost the learning of on-campus students by supplying local instructors with the advantages of greater interactive activities and greater time for “high-touch” mentorship.
Benefits of University of California Free Online Courses
- Completely free of charge
- There are no age or gender limitations.
- There is no cost to learn online.
- Timings and schedules are flexible.
- Self-discipline and accountability.
List of Available Courses
- Academic and Business Writing
- Agile Development Using Ruby on Rails
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
- Big Data Analysis with Apache Spark
- Blockchain Technology
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Effective Business Writing
- Data Science
- Distributed Machine Learning with Apache Spark
- Empathy and Emotional Intelligence at Work
- English for Journalists.
- How to write an essay Academic and Business
- Introduction to Apache Spark
- Mindfulness and Resilience to Stress at Work
- Marketing Analytics
- Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Computation
- The Science of Happiness
- The Foundations of Happiness at Work
- Writing Block Chain Technology
- Writing for social media
- Country: International
- Device: Laptop and Latest browser version.
- Age: No age restrictions
- Qualification: No qualification restrictions
- Gender: No gender restrictions
Benefits of getting verified certificates
Although the course does not require any fee, you have to pay for getting the certificate. The benefits of getting a certificate can be:
- Achievement proof
- Qualification proof
- Higher job opportunities
- Attachment for CV/ LinkedIn/resume
- As a student, your worth has increased.
- Proven motivator in terms of the rationale for taking and completing the course.
- The logo of the University can be used to prove that you are a part of the organization.
How to Apply?
An easy way to get yourself enrolled for the University of California Free Online Courses 2023 is to visit the EdX website link given underneath and register yourself on the website if you don’t have an account. After creating an account, click on the course enrollment to join the course and start your online classes.