United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022 is a new fellowship opportunity open for applications. Government officials and mid-level professionals will get the chance to learn about maritime affairs and oceans through this fully funded fellowship. A background in the marine industry would be highly valued among applicants. Candidates will have the chance to conduct research through this fellowship program. The top supervisors in the world will mentor fellows. Competent individuals from underdevelopment countries will have the opportunity to refine their knowledge and provide the greatest thesis results.
The chance to conduct research under the guidance of some of the top research supervisors will be provided to participating fellows. Additionally, the fellowship in the USA offers talented and motivated people a great opportunity to work for the sustainability of the environment. You may also be interested in Apple Trainee Program 2023 | Apple Internships
Moreover, fellows will get the chance to conduct research and receive training for the first three months at the UN Headquarters in New York. They will then spend the following six months working in the host institution of their choice. There are 32 institutions that hold UNNF fellowships, and each applicant could select their preferred institution. Candidates must submit a 100-page written thesis, a research presentation, and a matrix outlining ocean governance. Must also visit Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023 With Certificates
Details of United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
Here are the details of United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship:
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 14, 2022
The eligibility criteria of the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship are:
- Age must be between 25 to 40 years.
- The applicants should have finished their first university degree.
- The applicants must be mid-level employees of government or non-government organizations or officials.
- The applicants must be from under-development countries.
- Fellows will directly handle maritime issues.
Benefits of United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
Following are some benefits of UN Fellowship:
- The hosting organization will pay fellows a stipend.
- The organization will also pay for transport expenses.
- The applicant from each country will receive a different amount from the UN.
- The organization will also pay for return economy air tickets.
- The UN will also pay for applicants’ visa processing.
- The host group will also offer health insurance.
- The hosting group will also pay for accommodation costs.
- Fellows will also get a monthly book allowance.
How to apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship?
- The Nippon foundation fellowship has an online application system.
- Applications must be word processed or typed.
- Applicants will have to answer the questions.
- Pay proper attention to sections 18, 19, 20, 21 and 23 of the application.
- Provide correct personal history.
- They must present their proposed research and study plans.
- Attest the application form through the officer in charge or the designated authority.
- Submit the application through email email@example.com.