UCD Global Excellence Scholarships 2022 are currently open for applications at the University College Dublin in Ireland. For the academic year 2022-2023, prospective foreign students from all around the world are invited to apply for admission and a scholarship. The University of Dublin offers Postgraduate degree programs in almost all academic subjects, which are eligible for overseas scholarships. Read Sydney Scholars Awards 2022-2023 in Australia
Students with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply for this prize through the Global Excellence program. For all foreign students, this University of Dublin scholarship offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in Ireland. The institution is searching for students who want to pursue higher education in a foreign country while still earning a good living. Related Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany
Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s oldest university, having been founded in 1592. It provides undergraduate, postgraduate, short-term, and online education. The faculty has been acknowledged as a leader in numerous fields and has made significant contributions to society across the world. University College Dublin (UCD) is considered one of Europe’s most prestigious higher education institutions.
UCD Global Excellence Scholarships Summary
- Scholarship Award Country: Ireland
- Scholarship University: Trinity College Dublin
- Study Level: Postgraduate taught
- Scholarship Worth: Up to 5000 euro
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
The University of Dublin will give a scholarship worth up to 5000 euros to help students pay for their first year of study in a full-time postgraduate program.
- Scholarship applications are accepted by students all around the world, thus this scholarship program is open to students from all walks of life.
- For university entrance, the student must pass the English Language Proficiency Test.
- You must submit your documents by the admissions deadline if you are applying for a Master’s degree or a Ph.D. at the University of Dublin.
- Applicants must provide a transcript of their past academic accomplishments. To be admitted to the master’s program, a candidate must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree to the institute.
- The academic record of a candidate, as well as his or her potential to contribute to the Trinity community, must be taken into account throughout the selection process.
- The following documents are required of students to submit:
- Trinity Offer Letter Updated resume/CV
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts and a scanned copy of the passport
- Statement in the form of a 200-word document in Microsoft Word or PDF.
The deadline to submit an application for the UCD Global Excellence Scholarships 2022 in Ireland is May 1, 2022.
How To Apply?
- Please send your application to your regional office through email.
- If you don’t know who your Regional Officer is, go to this website and choose your country of residency to see who your Regional Officer is.
- Please use the following as the subject line: + Global Excellence + your name + Trinity application ID Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
- Ensure that your name and Trinity Application ID are included on all documents):
- You will get an acknowledgment of receipt after submitting your scholarship request.