Scholars Mission is back with another scholarship in the USA. Boston University is offering a Trustee Scholarship for students all across the world. All the extraordinary, outperforming, and polished students who wish to pursue their higher education in the USA are invited to apply for the scholarship. It is an amazing chance to pursue your undergraduate studies in the USA.
Over 20 international applicants get to benefit from this scholarship. Applicants of Trustee scholarship must stand among the toppers in their class. This Boston University scholarship provides full tuition fee for the scholarship winners. Moreover, the university will also provide them with additional related undergraduate fees. Also check Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022- Study in USA
Furthermore, the scholarship winners will get a chance of having more creative and adventurous experiences. Outstanding students who show personal life experiences, viewpoints and achievements have a greater chance to become a part of this amazing scholarship program. Avail this wonderful chance of becoming a part of this remarkable community of Boston University. Additionally, if able to maintain the criteria, the students can also renew the scholarship for four years. You may also like Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2023 for International Students
Details of Trustee Scholarship
- Country: USA
- Host University: Boston University
- Level of study: Undergraduate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
These are the eligibility criteria for students to stand eligible for the Trustee scholarship in the USA:
- Write an essay along with your application.
- The essay you are writing should contain a maximum of 600 words.
- Your essay should be on one of these topics mentioned below:
- Howard Thurman, the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote, “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Describe a particular experience you had or any activity in which you participate that makes you feel alive. How would you try to describe the experience or activity you were involved in during your time at Boston University?
- Describe a time in your life when you felt out of your comfort zone or disempowered. And what was your response to that moment, and how has it transformed your actions or decisions moving forward in life?
Benefits of Trustee Scholarship
This fully funded Trustee scholarship provides the following benefits to students:
- Full coverage of tuition fee
- Additional undergraduate fees coverage
- Twenty lucky candidates get to win this scholarship.
- Moreover, no CSS profile or FAFSA will be required
- Plus, get a chance to study at Boston University.
- It is an excellent opportunity to get the exposure to standards of international education.
- A chance to study in the USA.
You may also be interested in: Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2022-23 in UAE
How to apply for Trustee Scholarship in Boston University?
- Students have to submit a regular application.
- Candidates should meet all the requirements for getting into the undergraduate program.
- Students should enroll in the fall semester.
- Submit an essay along with your scholarship application.
- Click on this button to apply for the scholarship: