The founder of Microsoft is offering a big scholarship to international students. The Gates Scholarship Program is now open for applications. A total of 300 candidates will get selected for the scholarship for international students pursuing undergraduate degrees. Students with all academic backgrounds in high school are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The United States of America will host your full-time study for BS degree.
Bill Gates, the owner of Microsoft, awards 300 scholarships each year to deserving students. Microsoft will soon offer free online internships with free certificates. The Gates Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. Bill Gates Funding will pay your tuition, accommodation & board, books, transportation, and possibly additional personal expenses for this scholarship. You may also like University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 Without IELTS
Gates Scholars receive a full financial aid to attend any college or university in the United States. The Scholarship program, launched in 1991, is benefiting over 20,000 students up until 2020. The Gates Scholarship seeks to provide everyone with access to higher education. Must also visit Argentina Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
Details of The Gates Scholarship 2022
- Provided by: Bill Gates
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 300
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 15 September 2022
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- A senior in high school of at least one of the following areas: African American, Asian & Pacific Islander American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, and/or Hispanic American
- a national or permanent resident of the US
- a good academic achievement with a CGPA of at least 3.3 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- In addition, a student must have the intention of pursuing a full-time four-year degree.
An ideal candidate must possess:
- exceptional high school academic record (being in the top 10% of their graduating class)
- leadership potential (e.g., as shown through participating in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- outstanding skills for personal achievement (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
Decided by the Free Application for Federal Student Help (FAFSA) or the method utilized by a Scholar’s institution or university that the scholarship winners will get the whole cost of attendance that is not already covered by other financial aid and the estimated family contribution. The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition Fee
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
How to apply for The Gates Scholarship?
The application process for the scholarship is totally online. Click on the link given below to apply for the scholarship: