The Sydney Scholars Awards 2022-2023 are among the most prestigious scholarships offered to overseas students interested in studying in Australia. The Australian Scholarship Program allows students from all walks of life to study at the University of Sydney and enjoy the time of their lives. Read Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany
The Sydney Scholars Awards are designed to assist excellent Year 12 students in pursuing a bachelor’s degree at the University of Sydney. These merit-based scholarships are given out based on academic achievement and a personal statement submitted with the scholarship application. Apply for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships in UK 2022
Both domestic and undergraduate applicants are eligible for the Sydney Scholars Awards. The scholarship is worth $6,000 and may be used for one year of undergraduate study. Read SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 – Fully Funded
Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 in Australia Details
- Scholarship Award Country: Australia
- Scholarship University: University of Sydney
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth: $6000
- Eligibility Criteria: Domestic & International
- Application Start Date: 8th April 2022
- Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
- Students who win a $6,000 prize will be allowed to use it for one year of undergraduate studies.
- The scholarship will be paid out in two payments.
- Domestic (including New Zealand nationals) and foreign students are both eligible to apply.
- An applicant must submit an application to UAC in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should apply in the year they finish high school.
- A candidate’s intellectual and leadership abilities must be demonstrated.
- During the duration of their scholarship, an applicant must be enrolled full-time in an accepted undergraduate program.
In Australia, the deadline to apply for the Sydney Scholars Awards 2022-2023 is September 30, 2022.
How to Apply?
- Read the application guide carefully before applying for the Sydney Scholars Awards 2022.
- Before September 30, 2022, complete the online application form.
- Fill out the application and attach all of the relevant documentation (including a personal statement).