International Students can once again apply for Swiss Government Scholarships 2022. The Swiss Government Scholarship is fully funded and will cover all costs, including tuition, books, living expenses, transportation, and health insurance. More than 180 countries will receive scholarships from this Swiss program. Any Swiss University will consider applicants from various nations for scholarships. As there is no application fee charge, kindly be cautious of fraudsters.
There are many academic options available to applicants when applying for scholarships. A particularly significant scholarship is the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022. The Federal Commission of Scholarships (FCS), in partnership with the Swiss government, is funding the program to pursue a master’s and doctoral degree. The Federal Commission of Scholarships (FCS), in association with the government of Switzerland, sponsors the Swiss Scholarship. You may also like High Commission of Canada Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded.
They selected 381 students last year. Participants from any nation may participate. Studying in Switzerland offers international students a secure environment as well as excellent academic credentials and global research opportunities.Below are some details on the Switzerland Scholarship. Must also visit August Deadline Scholarships for International Students.
Swiss Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Switzerland
- No of Scholarships: Unknown
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Scholarship in Switzerland
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D./Postdoc/Research Degree
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
Duration of the Degree
- Research Scholarships: 12 Months Maximum
- Doctoral Scholarships: 12 months (beginning in September), extendable for an additional 36 months based on academic progress.
- Post-Doctoral Scholarships: 12 Months
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fees
- Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Research Fund
Types of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- The Research Scholarship is open to post-graduate researchers in any field (who have earned a master’s degree at the very least) who intend to travel to Switzerland to conduct research or pursue graduate or post-doctoral study.
- All Swiss cantonal institutions, universities of applied sciences, and the two federal institutes of technology offer research scholarships for study or research. Only applicants who have been recommended by a professor at one of these universities will be taken into consideration.
- Art students can apply for art scholarships if they want to study for their first master’s degree in Switzerland. Any Swiss conservatory or art university may offer art grants for students.
- Only students from a select group of nations are eligible for this scholarship.
- The quality of the research or creative activity .
- Please choose your country based on the expiration date of your passport in the official link provided at the end of the post for additional information about the eligibility requirements, scholarship value, and application process.
The FCS evaluates scholarship applications based on three standards:
- Candidate’s profile
- The quality of the research or creative activity
- Potential for future research collaboration and synergies
Professors from all Swiss public universities make up the FCS. Academic and scientific excellence is the criterion used to determine scholarship recipients.
How to Apply for Swiss Government Scholarship 2022?
Additionally, the Swiss Authorities have separate application procedures for each nation. Please visit the Switzerland Government Excellence Scholarships official website to submit an application.