Applications are now being accepted Stanford University Scholarships 2022-23 in USA. A total of 100 fully funded scholarships for international students to pursue master’s, doctorate, MBA, MFA, MD, or JD degrees are available in the Knight Hennessy Stanford University Scholarship. The maximum time for a master’s degree is three years, and the maximum time for a doctorate is six years. Students from abroad and citizens of the United States are both eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship is a fully-funded international student scholarship available for MBA, Ph.D., and full master’s degrees, and some other degrees. The Knight Hennessy Scholarship is available across all disciplines and majors. They choose 100 students each year from all across the world to receive complete support for any graduate degree. You may also like Macquarie University Scholarship 2022-23 in Australia
Stanford University ranks as second top university among all the universities of the world. This is an amazing chance for international students to study in the United States. The majority of international students studying abroad are hosted in America. There are countless ways to get money for your studies in the US, despite the fact that it is well known that it is one of the most expensive countries in which to pursue higher education. Must also visit Monash University Postgraduate Scholarship 2022-23 in Australia
Details of Stanford University Scholarships 2022-23 in USA
- Scholarship Country: USA
- University: Stanford University
- Scholarship: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Deadline: 12th October 2022
List of Courses
Following is the list of courses available for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship in Stanford University:
- DMA, Eng, Joint Degree, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, or Ph.D., Masters.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
Eligibility criteria of Stanford University Scholarship
If you are applying, you must adhere to the following Knight Hennessy Scholarship requirements, including:
- Students from every country are eligible to apply.
- Any discipline you choose requires a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply to join the cohort in:
- 2023: You must have received your first bachelor’s degree by January 2016 or later
- 2024: You must have received your first bachelor’s degree by January 2017 or later
- If you hold a graduate degree, as long as you have obtained your first or bachelor’s degree in 2016 or later, you are still qualified to enroll as a Knight-Hennessy scholar in 2023.
- You can apply in 2022 if you are a Stanford PhD student who began their studies in that year so that you can begin KHS in 2023. (Your second year of PhD enrollment)
- You do not require the results of an English proficiency test if you have already received a degree from a university where English is the only language of instruction or if you anticipate doing so.
- If you postpone enrollment until 2023 or if you apply to a new graduate degree program at Stanford that begins in 2023, you are welcome to submit an application for Knight-Hennessy Scholarship.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship in the United States for International Students. It will provide total coverage of all expenses. Following is the financial coverage of the scholarship:
- Full tuition fee (according to the typical departmental level of enrollment) and related costs are covered.
- A stipend from the Knight Hennessy Scholarship for living and educational costs (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A travel allowance meant to pay for one annual trip to and from Stanford University in economy class.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars can also apply for extra funding to help with their academic goals (e.g., conference travel).
How to apply for Stanford University Scholarship?
Both the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship program and your Stanford graduate degree program require separate applications. You can use the online application portal to apply. Here is the official link to apply for the scholarship: