The Shanghai Government Scholarships (SGS) at Donghua University china 2022 are open now. They are fully-funded scholarship that allows international students to study for free in China. The Donghua University Scholarship Program annually awards scholarships to up to 40 students from across the world, allowing them to pursue their further education at Donghua University without having to worry about paying for it. Read ADB-JSP Japan Scholarship 2022 for International Students
The Donghua University Scholarship for overseas students offers outstanding possibilities to study at one of China’s top five institutions for promoting a vibrant international education environment. One of Donghua University’s distinguishing features is that it was the first Chinese university to accept overseas students. Students from more than 140 nations are now enrolled at the university. Related
University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarships in USA 2022
In 2006, Donghua University was included in the Shanghai Government Scholarship program. Hundreds of overseas students have been studying at Donghua University for free since then in order to improve their learning talents and skills. This scholarship program gives exceptional foreign students access to a platform where they can interact with and learn from world-class mentors firsthand. Read Bilkent University Scholarships 2022 In Turkey – Fully Funded
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Offer Country: China
- Scholarships University: Donghua University
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: international students
- Application Deadline: 31st March 2022
Two types of scholarships are offered under Shanghai Government Scholarship at Donghua University 2022.
Fully Funded Scholarships
- Waiver of all tuition fees.
- Accommodation is provided at no cost (on-campus)
- Stipends are paid on a monthly basis.
- CNY 3500 for a PhD program
- CNY 3000 Master’s Program
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance CNY 2500 Bachelor’s Program
Partial Funded Scholarships
- Waiver of all tuition fees
- All international students are required to have comprehensive medical insurance.
- Non-Chinese citizens who are foreign students are eligible.
- A candidate for the SGS must be in good physical condition.
- To apply for a bachelor’s programme, you must be under 25 years old and a high school graduate.
- To apply for the master’s programme, candidates must be under 35 years old and hold a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for the PhD programme, candidates must be under 40 years old and hold a master’s degree.
- An applicant must thrive in both academics and extracurricular activities.
- Must not have received any other scholarship in China yet.
The deadline to apply for a Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 at Donghua University China is March 31, 2022. (Only available in the fall).
How to Apply?
- Applicants must submit an online application to be considered for SGS 2022.
- For SGS 2022, applicants must fill out an online application.
- The application cost must be paid using the online application method.
- Examine your academic program to see if it qualifies for the SGS Scholarship 2022.