The Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022-2023 is a master’s scholarship for overseas students that is completely supported. This extremely rigorous program selects 200 scholars each year to pursue a Master’s degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing. Tuition, accommodation and board, health insurance, and a $4,000 stipend for personal costs are all covered by this scholarship.
The Schwarzman Scholars program at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China, is a one-year master’s degree and leadership program that is completely supported. World-renowned mentors, a rigorous and creative study of global events, and hands-on investigation of Chinese culture and commerce are at the center of the curriculum.
The 200 students accepted for this extremely rigorous program each year will pursue a Master’s degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing, one of China’s most prominent institutions. The Stephen A. Schwarzman Scholars will be chosen based on their academic qualifications and demonstrated leadership capabilities as individuals who wish to have a good effect on the world.
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Country: China
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship University: Tsinghua University
- Program Duration: One years
- Total Scholarships: Up to 200.
- Application Deadline:
- For USA and global applicants: September 20, 2022.
- For Chinese applicants: May 20, 2022.
Tsinghua University’s Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022 gives the following benefits to the recipient:
- Tuition Fee waiver.
- Room and board are included.
- At the start and end of the academic year, travel to and from Beijing is required.
- A research excursion throughout the country.
- Books and resources for the course are required.
- Health insurance.
- A $4,000 allowance for personal costs.
Available Study Areas
- Global Affairs
- Public Policy
- Economics and Business
- International Studies
- English is a required language.
All countries in the world are eligible.
- A first or undergraduate degree from an authorized institution or university, or it’s equivalent.
Applicants participating in undergraduate degree programs must be on schedule to complete all degree requirements by August 1 of the Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year. There are no qualifications for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are eligible. However, candidates must describe how involvement in Schwarzman Scholars would help them develop their leadership potential within their field, independent of undergraduate major.
- As of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year, candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years old.
- All teaching will be done in English, therefore applicants must have a solid command of the language. Official English proficiency test scores must be supplied with the application if the applicant’s native language is not English. The following tests are acceptable: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). A minimum score of 600 is required.
English as a Foreign Language Test on the Internet (TOEFL iBT). A minimum score of 100 is required.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a system for (IELTS). A minimum of 7 is required.
- Information about the individual.
- Profiles of people.
- Test scores and language skills
- Professional experience is required.
- Extensive travel experience.
- Disciplinary Action, Leadership Roles, Awards and Recognitions
- Essays, transcripts, resumes, CVs, and other documents.
How To Apply?
To apply for the Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022 In China, the applicants need to create an online account and submit the application. For more details please visit the official links