International students can apply for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. This grant is available to students pursuing undergraduate and master’s degrees. The scholarship includes a tuition cost remission of 100%, a monthly stipend, housing, travel allowance, and many more privileges. SBW Berlin is a non-profit organization that supports educational programs all over the world. Read Monash University Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded
The organization contributes to the international promotion and diffusion of education and information through the SBW Berlin Scholarship. The SBW Berlin Scholarship helps young people from across the world who come from financially poor families and want to utilize the talents they gain while studying in Germany to help long-term non-profit organizations, especially in their home countries. Also, read Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 at Donghua University China – Fully Funded
SBW gives bachelor’s and master’s scholarships in Berlin and Potsdam based on the academic credentials, personal aptitudes, and social requirements of the students. In general, funding is available for all scientific and creative areas. In exceptional circumstances, they can also help with vocational training in Berlin or Potsdam. Studies in your native country or other German federal states are not eligible for funding. Also, read ADB-JSP Japan Scholarship 2022 for International Students
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 Summary
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Funding Institution: SBW Berlin
- Study Focus Areas: All fields
- Program Duration: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Application Deadline: June 30 / December 31 (Annually)
SBW Scholarship Benefits
- A room in one of our Berlin student apartments.
- Amount determined under section IX as a cost-of-living allowance.
- Fees for instruction
- There may also be a travel allowance for your trip to Berlin before you begin your studies and for your return trip once you have finished your studies.
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the SBW Berlin Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- 18-30 years old is the upper age limit.
- Applicants must be enrolled at a state-recognized institution (in Germany or abroad) for the first, second, or maximum third semester, or have applied for a Master’s degree shortly before or after receiving a Bachelor’s degree. A German grade point average of at least 2.0 corresponds to ordinary grades.
- Applicants who can show that they have a low net income. The applicants’ overall household income does not surpass the official average household income for their native country.
- Activities outside of the classroom Applicants with professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector are preferred.
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages long)
- Information about members of your family, including your parents.
- Certificate from the most recent school or university
- Certificate of highest academic achievement
- Obtaining the highest university degree
- Current job and future career goals
- In the event of vocational training applications, training is required.
- Internships and professional experience are both beneficial.
- Your abilities, hobbies, and passions
- Experience in international travel
- Experience in volunteer work
How to Apply?
The SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-23 application process is completely online. Please visit the official link for details.