The NSP National Scholarship Program 2022 in Slovakia is now accepting applications. The Ministry of Education, Science, Research, and Sport of the Slovak Republic is fully funding the Slovak Scholarships for International Students. Related: Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022 – Study in Australia
Students from all over the globe have the opportunity to further their studies in Slovakia’s higher education institutions. The Slovak Republic NSP Scholarship is open to Masters’s students, PhD students, university lecturers, researchers, and artists. Apply Sydney Scholars Awards 2022-2023 in Australia
Participants from all around the globe are eligible to apply for these full scholarships. Slovakia offers international student scholarships to study for free in all academic fields and majors. There is no charge for submitting an application. Related Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany
NSP National Scholarship Program 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Country: Slovakia
- Provided by: Government of Slovakia
- Scholarship University: Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD, Teachers, Researchers, and Artists
- Eligible Counties: International
- Scholarship Fund: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 30 April 2022.
This is a full-fledged foreign student scholarship in Slovakia. This free scholarship to study in Slovakia will cover practically all of your expenses, not all, but the majority of them, such as:
- International Scholarship Holders’ Living Costs are Covered by the Free Scholarships for International Students During their stay, they will be provided with food and lodging.
- Student at a university: 400 €; Ph.D. student: 734 €
- Travel allowance up to 350 km – 0 €, distance more than 350 km, max. 2,000 km – 250 €, distance more than 2,000 km, max. 7,000 km – 500 €, distance more than 7,000 km – 1 000 €.
- Without a Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 734 €;
- with a Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 980 €;
- with a Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist:
- 980 € (or it’s equivalent) 1,050 € if you have more than 10 years of experience as a university professor, researcher, or artist.
The Republic of Slovakia’s National Scholarship Program 2022 is a Short Funding Exchange Program that allows students to continue their research in Slovakia’s higher educational institutions.
- Scholarship Stay (Students): 1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 Trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months) if the academic year is broken into trimesters.
- Scholarship stays range from one to ten months for PhD students. A scholarship stay (for university teachers, researchers, or artists) might last anywhere from one to ten months.
The following are the General Eligibility Criteria:
- International students from all around the globe are welcome to apply.
- Students attending universities outside of Slovakia.
- Please keep in mind that this Slovakia full scholarship for foreign students 2022 is not a full-time scholarship for complete bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree programmes.
- This is not a full bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctoral degree scholarship.
- are students in their second year of higher education (master’s students) or students who have already completed at least 2.5 years of university studies in the same program at the time of the application deadline.
- Academic Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation or Statement of Interest
- Plan of Study/Research/Research Proposal
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Documents for Education (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Letter of Acceptance or Offer
- Passport photocopy and any supporting documents (If Any)
The deadline to apply for the Slovakia Republic’s National Scholarship Program 2022 is April 30, 2022.
How to Apply?
For the NSP National Scholarship Program 2022 in Slovakia, you must apply online. The following is a link to a scholarship webpage with further information: