The Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University in the Netherlands is a prestigious scholarship program that awards financial aid to outstanding overseas students who aspire to study at Leiden University. The scholarships are available for both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, and the MSF ranges from €900 to €2000. Applicants must have strong academic records and demonstrate the financial need to be considered for the Minerva Scholarship. Related Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022- Study in USA
Leiden University is a renowned research university with a long history in the Netherlands. It is one of Europe’s top intellectual institutions. Students come from all over the world to attend the university, and the campus is really international. Leiden University is known for its significant financial aid packages in addition to its outstanding academic reputation. One of Leiden University’s most prominent scholarship programs, the Minerva Scholarship Fund, supports bright individuals who wish to further their studies at the university. Related University of Toronto Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
The scholarship program is extremely competitive, with only a few scholarships given out each year. The Leiden University community, on the other hand, is dedicated to assisting all admitted students, and there are a variety of alternative financial aid options available. Leiden University is an excellent choice for exceptional students who want to study at one of the world’s top institutions. Because of its world-class faculty, cutting-edge research, and significant financial assistance packages. The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation was established in 2009 with the goal of providing scholarships for research and study initiatives in a wide range of subjects. Good read Atlas Corps Fellowship & Leadership Program 2022 in USA – Fully Funded
Minerva Scholarship Fund 2023 Summary
- Scholarship Award Country: Netherlands
- Award University: Leiden University
- Study Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Scholarships Benefit: Between €900 and €2000
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 December 2022.
Available Fields of Study
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- The price ranges from €900 to €2000.
- The price of research
- Costs of international travel and living.
- A candidate must be enrolled at Leiden University as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student.
- It is not necessary for candidates to be members of L.S.V. Minerva.
- A candidate should have a high degree of research or study experience, either abroad or in the Netherlands.
- One of the following categories should be used for the project:
- (internship, research, or study)
The Minerva Scholarship Fund 2023 application deadline is December 15, 2022, at Leiden University in the Netherlands.
How to Apply?
- To begin, go to the Minerva website and download an application form.
- Fill out the application completely.
- Make that you have all of the necessary paperwork.
- Complete the application and send it in.