The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 is a fantastic opportunity for students who are enthusiastic about pursuing a master’s degree in a development-related field. The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022 is aimed at attracting foreign students in order to promote education, economic growth, human resources development, and capacity building. JJ/WBGSP is one of the best Japanese scholarships.
The World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program brings together students from all around the world with students from low-income nations to help them further their studies. This program is accessible to students interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in one of the partner nations, which include the United States, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe. Over 26 JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs are accessible for overseas students through this fully-funded fellowship. Apply EPFL Master Excellence Fellowships 2022 for International Students
The JJWBGSP fully-funded foreign scholarship program enables outstanding students to further their careers by getting a superior education while also gaining professional skills over the program’s term. For two years, the scholarship program will give young researchers the chance to contribute to the World Bank’s mission. Related Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 at Donghua University China – Fully Funded
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Funding Countries: United States, Europe, Japan, Australia
- Sponsered by: World Bank
- Study Level: Masters Degree
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2022 to May 27, 2022
- Air travel & medical insurance is included along with full tuition fee waiver.
- To cover living expenditures, a Monthly Subsistence Allowance will be paid (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
Participating Universities and Programs
List of Eligible Countries
Please click the details to see the official eligible countries list
Eligibility Criteria of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
- A candidate must be a citizen of a developing country that is a member of the World Bank.
- An applicant must not be a dual citizen of two or more developed countries.
- An applicant must be in excellent health and have achieved a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree at least three years previous to the Application Deadline date.
- After completing a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, a candidate must have 3 years or more of recent development-related employment experience.
The application deadline for international students to apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 is March 29, 2022, to May 27th, 2022.
How to Apply?
- All interested individuals must first apply to the university program in order to be considered for the program.
- Only after receiving an unconditional letter from the institution are applicants entitled to apply.
- The application must be completed and submitted on the official website.
- Before submitting an application, make sure you read all of the material on the official website.