International students interested in studying for free at German institutions can apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships from 2022 to 2023. Last year, the Heinrich Foundation gave 1,000 scholarships. The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships 2022 are supported by the Heinrich Boll Foundation and the DAAD foundation. This scholarship program is one of the most well-known and respected in Germany. Related Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships in UK 2022
There is no application cost for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2022-23, and students from any German institution and in any academic area are eligible to apply. Scholarships are given to students who have excelled academically and are involved in their communities. Furthermore, they must share the foundation’s ideals, which include sustainability, environment, democracy, human rights, self-determination, and justice. Apply Now Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022-23 – Fully Funded
The Heinrich Foundation Scholarships throughout Europe follow the regulations and requirements established by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and its international office. The student will be given the scholarship for the duration of his or her studies. The scholarship is given to outstanding German and international students. Students from any academic subject and educational institution are eligible to apply for financing as long as they demonstrate a dedication to academic and professional pursuits. Related SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 – Fully Funded
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Sponsor Country: Germany
- Awarding Organization: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Offered Programs: Masters & Doctoral Degree
- Total Scholarships: 1,000
- Eligible Countries: Domestic & International students
- Application Deadline: 1 September 2022
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships
The foundation is offering two types of scholarships in Germany.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral).
For Master Level
- The monthly payment for non-EU students is €850 + additional allowances. Tuition fees are feasible in Germany in specific instances.
- EU students: The cost varies, but it is capped at €649 a month + €300 for book money; tuition fees are not allowed in Germany, but they are allowed in other countries to a limited extent.
- This scholarship covers the usual semester of study, which can be extended by one semester.
For Doctoral Students
- Students from outside the EU are eligible for a €1,200 monthly stipend, a €100 mobility allowance, and a variety of other benefits; tuition prices are not permitted.
- Students from the European Union receive a monthly stipend of €1350 plus a monthly research allowance of €100. Tuition fees are not charged in Germany, however, they may be charged in other countries.
- The scholarship is generally for two years, however, it can be extended twice for a maximum of six months each time.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Certificate of enrollment for students.
- Lecturer in a college or university University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent Letter of Recommendation
- To apply for a Master’s program, international students must submit a certified copy of their first-degree certificate.
- If you’ve already started your studies, you’ll need a list of academic certifications.
- The ability to communicate in German. DSH 2 or Level B2 is required.
- Grades and academic performance in high school are excellent.
- Documentation of the German Language Requirements (B2 oder DSH)
- Individuals who are willing to participate actively in the Foundation’s activities and are socially engaged with the Foundation’s aims are responsible, driven, and reliable.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship 2022 for overseas students in Germany has a deadline of September 1, 2022.
How to Apply?
- Learn about the Heinrich application criteria as well as the application procedure.
- Obtain information about the Heinrich application procedure as well as the paperwork required.
- Create an account on the online application site.
- Fill out the online application and attach the necessary documentation.