The Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 in the United States is now accepting applications. The Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students is available to students from all around the globe who wish to study at Harvard for free. The Harvard University MBA Program is a prestigious scholarship program in the United States.
This allows international students to study for free in the United States. The fully-funded scholarship in the United States will last for two years. With about 6,700 undergraduate students and 15,250 postgraduate students, Harvard Institution is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Harvard University is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, as well as the development of worldwide leaders in a variety of fields. Over 20,000-degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, are enrolled at the university, which is situated in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts. There are more than 360,000 Harvard graduates worldwide.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Sumamry
- Funding Country: Unites States
- Scholarship University: Harvard University
- Scholarship Duration: 2 Years
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Criteria: International
- Last Date: 31 May 2023.
The Boustany Foundation Internship Funds the Harvard University Scholarship Program in Full. The following expenses will be covered by the Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students:
- Financial help for tuition costs of US$102,200 (US$51,100 each year).
- Expenses associated with the internship, such as travel and lodging.
- The Foundation expects successful scholars to do a two-month unpaid internship with the organization.
- Projects range in scope and are related to the Foundation’s or its partners’ operations.
- The Foundation will cover the costs of travel and lodging associated with the internship.
- Candidates must have a strong academic record and a lot of potentials.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for the scholarship, although individuals of Lebanese heritage will be given precedence.
- Only after getting an offer of admission to Harvard’s MBA program may candidates apply for the USA Scholarship.
The deadline to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students in the United States in 2022 is May 31, 2023. During the month of June 2023, the Harvard Scholarship will be awarded.
How to Apply?
The application process for Harvard MBA scholarships for overseas students is relatively simple. If you are interested in applying, please submit a copy of your curriculum vitae, a photograph, your GMAT results, and a letter of admission from the university to: firstname.lastname@example.org