The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom is now accepting applications. All students from all around the globe are eligible to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship for International Students, which allows them to study at Cambridge University for free. Related University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022
The Full Free Scholarship in England will last for two years and will include a two-month internship opportunity. The scholarship is valid for the school year 2022-2023. Apply Now NSP National Scholarship Program 2022 in Slovakia – Fully Funded
The Cambridge MBA is one of the most prominent business programs in the world, delivered at one of the most distinguished institutions in the world. Scholarship awardees join Pembroke Institution, the third oldest and most prestigious college in the country. Related University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2022 in the UK – Fully Funded
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Award Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Duration: 12 months
- Scholarship Funding: Partially Funded
- Eligibility Criteria: International
- Application Deadline: 15 May 2022.
The Boustany Foundation Internship supports the Cambridge University Scholarship Program. The following expenses will be covered by the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in England for International Students:
- A total of £30,000 in financial aid is available to help with tuition costs.
- Expenses for travel and lodging are linked to the internship.
- The Foundation expects successful scholars to do a two-month unpaid internship with the organization. Projects range in scope and are related to the Foundation’s or its partners’ operations.
- The Foundation will cover the costs of travel and lodging associated with the internship.
- Candidates must have a strong academic background and a lot of potentials.
- Although the Scholarship can be offered to students from any country, those of Lebanese heritage will be given precedence.
- Candidates are only eligible to apply for the Scholarship if they have been accepted into the Cambridge MBA programme.
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship For International Students 2022 application deadline is May 15, 2022. During the month of June 2022, the Cambridge Scholarship will be awarded.
How to Apply?
For Cambridge MBA scholarships for overseas students, the application process is fairly simple. If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your curriculum vitae (CV), a photograph, GMAT scores, and a letter of acceptance from the university to: email@example.com