If you wish to work in tech, you’ll must know your means round a database — particularly in case you’re contemplating a profession in back-end or full-stack growth, information science, machine studying, or database administration.
Till now, most of our programs on database engineering centered round relational databases and utilizing SQL. However now, we’ve partnered with the consultants at MongoDB to indicate you a brand new approach to step up your database engineering abilities in our new free course: Be taught MongoDB.
MongoDB is a well-liked NoSQL document-oriented database administration system. NoSQL — or “not solely SQL” — databases are quick and versatile, straightforward to scale, and even simpler to make use of. They’re changing into more and more widespread within the business, and also you’ll discover MongoDB utilized by firms like Google, Verizon, eBay, and Adobe.
In different phrases, not solely will studying MongoDB assist take your database administration abilities to the subsequent degree — it’ll additionally provide help to stand out as a candidate and offer you an edge in your job search.
Who’s the course proper for?
Be taught MongoDB is well-suited for anybody who’s serious about enhancing their database administration abilities — whether or not you’re utterly new to databases, conversant in relational databases and need to discover a unique strategy, or have years of expertise and need to proceed honing your abilities.
However, whereas newcomers are welcome, it helps to have some background data of software program growth. (Take a look at our Code Foundations programs to get began.)
What is going to you study from the brand new course?
In our new course, you’ll study extra about NoSQL databases, MongoDB, its fundamental operations, and a few of its extra superior options. By the top of the course, you’ll have the ability to:
- Clarify what a NoSQL database is
- Describe the frequent sorts of NoSQL databases and their main options
- Clarify what MongoDB is and the benefits of utilizing it
- Clarify how a doc database is structured
- Clarify the significance of knowledge modeling and the first methods to information mannequin in MongoDB
- Use MongoDB to carry out fundamental CRUD database operations
- Use Indexing in MongoDB
- Clarify how the MongoDB aggregation pipeline works
- Clarify the advantages and use circumstances of MongoDB Atlas, in addition to arrange your very personal atlas cluster
Able to get began? Join Be taught MongoDB!